Most posts aren't mine (read: REBLOG), unless otherwise stated.
I talk (read: RANT) too much, so bear with me.
30 Day challenges and surveys are fun to do.
Super freakin' BORED.
This is a personal blog. Thank you for stopping by. :)
squint(s) in the TARDIS
So THIS is what our beloved Karen Gillan has been up to. AAH! Can’t wait!
Some people are worth melting for.
The rules :
- You do not have to be following this blog, I am not doing this to gain followers and would rather you follow me if you genuinely want to :)
- Your ask box must be open
- Reblog and/or Like this post to enter the giveaway. Reblogging more than once will not disqualify you, but it won’t help as Tumblr notes only show one reblog per user
- The giveaway is open to anyone, regardless of where you live. You must be 18 or over to enter, or have your parents’ permission to give me your details should you win
- Entries are open until December 24th, 23:49 Paris time (GMT +1)
- The winner will picked with the help of a random number generator, and announced on Christmas Day on this very blog. I will then send them an ask to get their address (please note that the message will come from my primary blog)
The winner gets :
- a copy of A Sister More Like Me (with gorgeous illustrations by Brittney Lee)
- a copy of the Frozen Little Golden Book (so you can relive the story over and over again)
- a sheet of Frozen stickers (because who doesn’t love stickers?)
- a pin featuring Elsa and Anna (exclusive to Disneyland Paris)
- a figure featuring Elsa and Anna (also exclusive to Disneyland Paris)
Good luck everyone, and thank you so much to all of you who have been supporting this blog! It’s always a pleasure to see how much Frozen is loved here on tumblr, and I’m looking forward to seeing the fandom grow even more over time :)
"Sometimes it feels like it was yesterday. We graduated high school, saying goodbye. That feeling that you get at seventeen or eighteen that nobody in the history of the world has ever been this close, has ever loved as fiercely or laughed as hard or cared as much. Sometimes it feels like it was yesterday and sometimes it feels like someone else’s memory."
- One Tree Hill, 23/09/2003 - 04/04/2012
Merry Christmas! YAY!
Marie Claire’s GREAT Britain fashion shoot