- "Everything happens for a reason"
- "The early bird catches the worm"
- I need to find out who my REAL TRUE friends are
- "It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities"
- I need to change - for the better
- The “real world” is harder and harsher than how our schools and homes portray them
- "If at first you don’t succeed, try and try again"
- "Dare to take the risk"
- I need to move on
Okay, these are lessons I’ve learned a long time ago, but I just re-learned them this month. LOL
Anyway, I just passed my first application letter and resume to the HR office this morning, and whew! It was an eye-opener of sorts. Like life’s screaming “MATURE ALREADY!” to my face. HAHAHA xD Oh well. Bring it!